Upload to Galleries
Tell us about Learning In Action in your school. Capture the action with a short video, an audio clip or with a photo. If there's something happening in your school share it with everyone!
Help us create a wonderful overview of Catholic Schools in NSW.
What kinds of files can you upload?
Upload your video file (MP4, MOV,WMV) and your Entry form (Word document,PDF).
Have more than one multimedia item to upload?Not a problem! You can upload up to 75MB in a single uploading session and you can upload as many times as you like.
How do you upload?
- Click on either the 'Add files' or 'Add Folders' buttons to browse for the multimedia item(s) you'd like to upload to our site.
- Alternatively, drag your items straight into the 'files to upload' area.
- Be sure to include a descriptive album title (eg."Sports Carnival") and a description of your material such as who, what, when and where.
- Add at least three descriptive keywords/tags seperated with commas to describe your item(s).
- Press 'Upload Items'.
- You will then be able to preview your items and enter as much information as possible for each one in the relevant fields (including title, description, and keywords/tags). You're not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your item in the galleries!
- Click the 'Submit' button to start the uploading process.
Need any further information?If need help uploading please email us.
Please note any submitted items will be subject to the approval of the Website Administrator and/or Principal and may be edited before publishing. The user is responsible for copyright and permissions for all material uploaded to this site. The site owner accepts no responsibility for breaches of copyright, rights or permissions.